Undergraduate Requirements for Zenith University College Admission
Zenith University College offers undergraduate programmes. To be eligible, applicants are required to check out the full details of the Undergraduate requirements for Zenith University College admission. Follow these steps to apply for admission now.
Undergraduate requirements for Zenith University College
These are the Undergraduate requirements for Zenith University College admission. Applicants are to take note of this before applying for admission.
1. WASSE/SSSCE: Passes in six (6) subjects, three (3) Core subjects, including English and Mathematics, and three (3) Elective subjects with an aggregate score of twenty-four (24) or better (SSSCE) and thirty – six (36) or better (WASSCE).
2. GCE O Level: five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics and two (2) “A” Level passes excluding General Paper.
3. Ghana Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) with passes in English and Mathematics.
4. Other Diplomas/Certificates deemed equivalent to any of the above qualifications including foreign qualifications will be considered on their own merits and on a case by case basis.
5. ICT applicants: In addition to the general entry requirements, applicants with SSSCE/WASSCE must have passed elective Mathematics and Physics.
6. Diploma to Degree Applicants: Holders of Zenith University College Diploma or recognized equivalents, with a minimum Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.5 or better would be admitted to level 200 of our BBA degree programme,
7. Higher National Diploma (HND) to Degree Applicants: Holders of Higher National Diplomas (HND) from a recognized Polytechnic with a minimum Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.5 or better would be admitted to level 200 of our BBA degree programme, All HND holders will be admitted to Level 200 in the same subject area as their HND qualification.
MATURE STUDENTS ADMISSIONS
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. A minimum of 25 years of age.
2. A minimum of three (3) years of working experience.
3. A minimum of three (3) GCE “0” Level credit passes OR three (3) passes in any of the following: Ghana Commercial Examination (formally RSA), Stage 2, Ghana Business Certificate Examination, Senior Stenographer Certificate, or SSSCE/WASSCE, including English and Mathematics.
4. A pass in an entrance examination in Mathematics, English, and General Paper organized by Zenith University College. Candidates may also be required to attend an interview.
In addition to meeting the requirements described for Ghanaian nationals, applications from International students must meet the following requirements:
Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): International students for who English was not a language of instruction must submit a TOEFL score. The minimum passing grade required is 80 for the Internet-Based Test (iBT).
Read Even More About Zenith University College
Below includes other relevant information you may want to read about Zenith University College:
In conclusion, these are the Undergraduate requirements for Zenith University College admission. For more information, visit the University Campus or their official website at: https://zucghana.org/site/contents/admission/5. If you liked this article, continue reading our Latest Articles. You may also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.