Study ABE Programmes at Zenith University College
Zenith University College offers ABE Programmes. This article covers the various ABE Programmes, admission requirements, and everything you need to know about ABE Programmes at Zenith University College.
ABE Programmes at Zenith University College
These are the ABE Programmes at Zenith University College:
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management, and
- Business Startup
Admission Requirements to Study ABE Programmes
Below are the requirements to study ABE Programmes at Zenith University College:
1. Applicants must normally be 18 years of age and hold the minimum entry requirement of GCE ‘0’ Levels including English and Mathematics, RSA II, LCC II, NVTI, DBS
2. Senior High School Certificates (SHSC) in at least 6 subjects including English and Mathematics. OR
3. ‘A’ Level passes 1 for entry to diploma level. Holders of higher qualifications may gain exemption from some of the examinations. OR
4. First degree or HND for entry to advanced diploma level.
Entry Requirement for Diploma Level 4
- WASSCE/SSSCE passes including English and Mathematics
- GCE `O’ Level including English and Mathematics.
- RSA II
- LCC II
Entry Requirement for Diploma Level 5
- Diploma level 4
- GCE `A’ Level passes
- RSA III
- LCC III
- GCSE, WASSCE/SSSCE, DBS passes with at least 2 years work experience.
Entry Requirement for Diploma Level 6
- Diploma Level 5
- First degree
How to Apply for ABE Programmes at Zenith University College
Follow these instructions to apply for ABE Programmes at Zenith University College. Applicants can either purchase the Application Form on campus or download the form online.
1. Download or Purchase the application form
Candidates will have to either download the application form, from the university website or purchase the application form from the finance office on the University campus. Fill the form and attach all relevant qualification documents.
2. Pay for application Fee
The cost of the application form is GHC 50.00 and candidates are required to make payment at the finance office.
Candidates who are unable to visit the school to make payment can be offered provisional admission, it is required that the payment for the form is made at the finance office upon arrival.
3. Submit completed applications
Kindly submit the application form using any of the following options:
Zenith University College, La Education Centre
P. O. Box TF 511
Trade Fair Centre
La Accra, Ghana.
By E-mail: Scan completed application and email to: email@example.com
In-Person: Zenith University College, Behind Ghana Trade Fair Centre La Accra, #7 Lagoon Street, Off Giffard Road.
Read Even More About Zenith University College
Below includes other relevant information you may want to read about Zenith University College:
In conclusion, these are the details you need to know before applying for ABE Programmes at Zenith University College. If you liked this article, continue reading our Latest Articles. You may also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.