8 Steps on How International Students Apply for UDS Admission
The University for Development Studies opens admissions for International students. This article provides detailed steps on how International Students apply for UDS admission. Continue reading below for more information.
How International Students Apply for UDS Admission
Below are the steps on how International Students apply for UDS admission:
All non-Ghanaian applicants are advised to apply as follows:
1. Visit UDS online payment portal at www.pay.uds.edu.gh with a Master Card or Visa Card to make an online payment of $100.00 (One Hundred US Dollars) for the undergraduate e-Voucher
2. Print the advice slip for future reference
3. Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at www.admissions.uds.edu.gh soon after payment.
4. In completing the online form, candidates will be required to upload their passport size photographs and certificates
5. A completed form is not considered until it is SUBMITTED
6. Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
7. Print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates, and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (Three copies each) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs).
8. The application documents as specified above should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
Get Even More Information About UDS
Below includes other relevant information you may want to read about University for Development Studies:
In conclusion, these are the details on how International Students apply for UDS admission. For more information, click here. If you liked this article, continue reading our Latest Articles. You may also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.