How to Check if Your SSNIT and NIA Numbers are Linked
These are the details on how to check if your SSNIT and NIA Numbers are linked successfully. Persons who have not been able to merge their SSNIT and NIA numbers can check out the steps on how to link SSNIT and NIA numbers.
Check if Your SSNIT and NIA Numbers are Linked
Using USSD shortcode
To check the merger status of your SSNIT and NIA numbers,
1. Dial *711*9#
2. Select option 2 (Check Merger Status).
3. Enter your SSNIT or NIA number (Personal ID Number on the Ghana Card).
4. Click on the “Send” button.
Your status will be retrieved and forwarded to your email.
Using the website
1. Visit the SSNIT website ssnit.org.gh
2. Click on “My Statement“.
3. Under “Have you linked your Ghana Card? Check status here”, enter your SSNIT number to check your merger status on the right side.
4. Click on the “Check Status” button
5. A pop-up message to check your email will appear on your screen.
Check your email for your merger status.
In conclusion, these are the details on how to check if your SSNIT and NIA Numbers are linked successfully. If you liked this article, continue reading our Latest Articles. You may also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.